High View Web Design provides website design and development for small to medium sized business. Our goal is to provide you and your business with a website that best meets your needs.
- The first one is the name of your website. Like your business your website has to have a name. Usually it’s the name of your business. So the name of the website is called domain name, and is purchased annually. The price of a domain name varies, depending of the extension that you’d like your domain name to have(i.e. .com, .net, .info etc), depending on where you purchase the domain name end whether you’d like your domain name to be private or not.
- The second item on your list should be the physical location where your website will reside. That is a server somewhere in the vast network of servers. You can get such a space through a hosting provider. I can help you choose a hosting provider that is right for you, depending on how complex your site will be. The hosting is paid monthly or annually, directly to the hosting provider. If you don’t want to deal with this entire infrastructure, I can take care of it for you. I strongly recommend SiteGround for hosting!
- Determine website type – help you determine the optimal website type for your business i.e. static, CMS (Content management), e-Commerce with Paypal Integration, Blog
- Multi-platform development i.e. websites must work on hand-held devices i.e. phones, tablets as well as laptops/desktops. Or single platform development.
- You are welcome to bring your own text for the website’s content. We can also provide the copy for an extra cost that will cover a research of your industry and the actual writing.
- Same with the images that you want to appear on the website, you can bring your own, or we could take professional photos for you. We could also use stock photography that we can purchase for you.
- Bring your own logo, or we can create one for you!
Social media integration is an important step in building a website. We will integrate and link to your favorite social media websites. We can also assist you in creating a presence on the media websites of your choice. i.e. Facebook, Pinterest, Houzz, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc.
- Tools setup:
- Setup Google tools: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster (Search Console), Google My Business
- Setup Bing tools: Bing Webmaster, Bing Places
Website support and maintenance
- Content updates – new content such as pictures and text.
- Instructional meetings where we teach you how to use the CMS.
- WordPress core, plugins and themes updates
- Uptime monitor
- Performance checks
- Security checks
- Setup email addresses. Add the email address to your favorite email application and/or your device/devices.
- Integrate newsletter subscription form on your website.
- Create email templates.